mercoledì 27 gennaio 2016

Waiting for...

Aspetto questo weekend con l’animo leggero. Si chiude un periodo piuttosto stancante (dal punto di vista psico-fisico) e, con sorpresa, ritorna a casa (anche se per pochi giorni) mio marito. La sola cosa che vorrei in più? Qualche altro giorno di sole, per poter stare con la mia famiglia all’aria aperta almeno sabato e domenica, nelle ore più calde. Dopotutto, se mi chiedete se sono felice, ora non posso che dire di sì…

I’m waiting for the weekend with a light mood. A tiring week is going to finish and, with my great surprise, my husband is coming home (even if for few days). The only thing I would ask for? Just some more sunny days, to stay outside with my family at least on Saturday and on Sunday, in the warmer hours. After all, if you ask me if I’m happy, I can say I really am now…

Sun68 sweater
Diesel joggjeans
Ugg ankle boots

MUSIC: Broken Glass, Jack Savoretti
INSPIRATION: The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space (Marilyn Monroe)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento