lunedì 5 maggio 2014

Empire of the pink

Si tratta sempre di rosa, secondo me. Rosa perché è il colore che, fin da bambina, mi rappresenta di più. Rosa perché è il colore che descrive il legame che in questo momento sento fra me e la mia piccolina. Rosa perché è un insieme di sensazioni positive, di vibrazioni ricche di energia, di vitalità...

It's always a matter of pink, from my point of view. Pink because it's the color that always represented me, since I was a child. Pink because it's the color that describes the link between me and my little girl. Pink because it's a combination of positive feelings, dynamic vibrations, full of life...

Pink tee: Emporio Armani
Fleece pants: Sun68
Studded sneakers: Hogan Rebel
Vintage silk scarf

MUSIC: Losing My Religion, R.E.M.
INSPIRATION: I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles (Audrey Hepburn)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento