mercoledì 23 aprile 2014

Supertop

Felice di aspettare una bimba, che sembra già vispa e sgambettante nel pancione, ho deciso di dedicarle un look, divertente ed ironico. Ho approfittato di un marchio, Moschino, che di look scanzonati se ne intende davvero. Il risultato è stato molto apprezzato anche dalle amiche: a voi piace?

So happy about the fact that I'm expecting a baby girl, really coltish and lively in my bump, I decided to dedicate her a look, funny and ironic. I chose a brand, Moschino, that is really expert in the field of easy-going looks. The result was also really appreciated by my friends: do you like it?

Maxi tee and bag: Moschino Love
Fleece jacket with collar: Diesel
Leggings: Calzedonia
Studded sneakers: Hogan Rebel

MUSIC: SexyBack, Justin Timberlake Ft. Timbaland
INSPIRATION: I have the reputation of being easygoing. But inside, I'm like nails. I will kill (Calvin Klein)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento