martedì 21 gennaio 2014

The Mask

Nero e rosso: due colori che si esaltano a vicenda. Si tratta di un mix vincente e sbarazzino, con un'eleganza senza tempo. Ieri ho scelto il rosso su tre particolari: come tocco nella mia maglietta, come rossetto sulle labbra e come tonalità della borsa abbinata. Aspetto i vostri commenti su questo look!

Black and red: two colors that highlight each other. It's a winning mix, with a timeless elegance. Yesterday I chose the red for three details: the lips on my tee, the lipstick and my bag's shade. Looking forward to receiving your comments about this look!

Maxi sweater and tee: Twin-Set
Leggings and wool panty hose: Calzedonia
Bag: Blumarine
Winter coat: Colmar
Scarf: Diesel
Flat boots: Prada

MUSIC: Stardust, Mika Ft. Chiara
INSPIRATION: I could put a little stardust in your eyes, put a little sunshine in your life, give me a little hope you’ll feel the same and I wanna know will I see you again (Mika, Stardust)

Follow me on Bloglovin, Tumblr and Flickr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento