domenica 8 dicembre 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Come ogni anno, si avvicina il Natale ed è tempo di pensare ai regali. Mi piacerebbe moltissimo che, commentando sul blog, mi diceste cosa vorreste per Natale. Io quest'anno ho ben 3 grandi desideri, ma preferisco tenerli custoditi nel mio cuore perché sono solo miei... Nonostante tutto, però, ecco quello che recentemente ho scovato sul web e che di certo non mi dispiacerebbe trovare sotto l'albero!

Like every year, Christmas is coming and it's time to think about gifts. I'd like that, writing your comments, you could tell me what are your wishes for this Christmas. This year I have 3 big desires, but I prefer keeping them in my heart, because they're mine... Nevertheless, surfing the internet I found some gifts I'd love to find under the Christmas tree!

From top on the left, clockwise

Red lips bracelet – gold: Caia Jewels
Bomber jacket: Styligion

MUSIC: All I Want For Christmas Is You, Mariah Carey
INSPIRATION: Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas (Dale Evans)

Follow me on Bloglovin, Tumblr and Flickr

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento