giovedì 5 settembre 2013

The Da-Denim Code

E di nuovo propongo un look dove il tessuto in jeans è il vero protagonista. In modo simile a quanto fatto nel post “Sunny-side up!”, ho giocato solo sugli accessori e sugli shorts, mantenendo fissa la camicia in jeans e l'idea di un look total-denim. Quale vi piace di più fra i due?

And here we are again, with another look all played on jeans fabric. In a similar way of my previous post “Sunny-side up!”, I changed accessories and shorts, just keeping the denim shirt and the idea of a total-denim look. Which one do you prefer?

Denim shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Denim shorts: American Eagle
Slippers: Tod's
Bag: Prada
Mirror sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviator
Vintage wristband
Studded hairband: Oromatto


MUSIC: Swoon, The Chemical Brothers
INSPIRATION: I'm like every other woman: a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear... So I wear jeans (Cameron Diaz)

Follow me on Kyoss Magazine   

Follow me on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento