martedì 3 settembre 2013

'Cause today it just goes with the fashion

Il rosa è la mia passione, ormai l'avrete capito. In mille declinazioni, trovo che abbia sempre il suo perché e riesca a cambiare l'umore in qualsiasi stagione dell'anno. Qui lo propongo per un look da ufficio, semplice ma efficace.

Pink is my passion, I think you know this. In many shades, it has its own reasons and it's able to change your mood in every season. Here I use pink in a working outfit, simple but effective. 
 
Polo shirt: Lacoste
Slippers: Tod's
Hairband: Oromatto
Sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviator 

MUSIC: Hey Now, Cindy Lauper
INSPIRATION: I love to see other women in pink. It's good for every shade of skin and hair (Elizabeth Hurley)

Follow me on Kyoss Magazine   

Follow me on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento