venerdì 23 agosto 2013

Roses and Queens...

Le rose sono protagoniste di questo post. In bianco e nero sulla maglia e rosse sulla borsa, mi hanno ispirato questo look semplice, giocato sia sul fiore che sul contrasto (da me tanto amato) blu-rosso. Ah, le rose, vere regine di bellezza!

Roses are protagonists in this post. In black and white on the T-shirt and in red on the bag, they inspired me this simple look, played on the flower and on the contrast (that I personally love) blue-red. Oh, roses, real Queens of beauty!

 
Roses T-shirt and zipper skirt: Diesel
Navy slippers: Carpe Diem
Roses bag: Le Pandorine
Bracelets: Sodini and handicraft
Mirror sunglasses: Ray Ban Aviator

MUSIC: Don't Stop Me Now, Queen
INSPIRATION: Years ago, I thought up the name Queen. It's just a name. But it's regal, obviously, and -sounds splendid (Freddie Mercury)

Follow me on Kyoss Magazine   

Follow me on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento