venerdì 26 luglio 2013

I'm in a winning mood!

Considerando le peripezie di questi ultimi giorni, torno con un look fresco che celebra l'incontro tra il tempo e l'eternità attraverso un bracciale a farfalline rosa, davvero grazioso, regalatomi dalla mia cara Laura.

Considering the ups and downs in these last days, I start again with a fresh look that celebrates the meeting between time and eternity through a bracelet with shocking pink butterflies, so cute, which is a little present from my dear Laura.


T-shirt: Zara
Shorts: Patrizia Pepe
Slippers: Tod's
Bag: Bagghy
Butterflies bracelet: Cruciani

MUSIC: Bullet with Butterfly Wings, The Smashing Pumpkins
INSPIRATION: We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty (Author Unknown)

Follow me on Kyoss Magazine   

Follow me on Bloglovin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento